April 20, 2012
Here is a look at some of the stories we found interesting this week. Coffee consumption, quotes and the Internet itself were among the things that caught my eye.
- More Coffee, Please: Public relations is the second most caffeinated industry in the United States. Surprised? We’re not.
- No More Free Internet? Google founder Sergey Brin believes that the free Internet may become a thing of the past.
- A New Definition of PR: Getting press isn’t the only way to spread the word anymore. With the power of Facebook, Twitter and other social media, a company’s customers are becoming their publicists.
- Inspire Me: Ragan’s PR Daily made a list of 20 quotes to inspire PR professionals regarding crisis communication, body language and everything in between.
- Pinterest Data: HubSpot’s Dan Zarrella collected data from 11,000 pinned images to find information like the most pinned and re-pinned words on social media’s rising star.