June 21, 2013
The past few days brought some intriguing – and fun – news from the world of social media. Check out what we learned from (and laughed about) with this week’s Favorite Finds:
- Hashtag #Tips – Clickable hashtagsare all the rage on Facebook. As a marketer, how do you know when to use them?
- Historic Tweets – Et tu, @Brute? Here are 10 funny tweets that would have changed history.
- Not Feeling the Love? – There are at least nine reasons why Facebook users may not be giving your updates a thumbs up.
- The Blog Bond – We all know the power of the mommy blogger! Read up on some best practices for establishing connections with those in the bloggerverse.
- It’s Official! – The Oxford English Dictionary has deemed “tweet” to be a REAL word. As if we needed the verification!