January 17, 2014
This week our feed was filled with facts and fine-tuning tips to make the tools and tactics we use day-to-day work harder for us and for our clients.
- Introduce Media Relations to Pinterest. We love these ideas for turning this visual medium into a media resource. From speaker-rolls to b-roll, this guide is great.
- Handle Press Room Duties with Twitter. Most brands have Twitter handles, but a growing number have channels specifically for PR purposes, we were interested to read.
- Write Through A Blank Page. Writing through writer’s block can tough, especially on deadline, so it’s always nice to have a process as a back-up.
- Sweep Up New Fans With These Sites. Sweepstakes lovers help propel promotions for many of our clients, so we’re always on the lookout for sites that help – like these.
- Create Creativity. Brainstorming is a part of the business and we are always mixing it up to help the ideas flow. We enjoyed hearing this perspective of methods that produce the most creativity.