June 20, 2014
It’s been a stormy week in Chicagoland, but the climate has been more temperate on Twitter the past several days. Here are some of my favorite finds:
- Founder and Brand Identity – This insight from Inc.com on leveraging a company’s founder for brand identity is particularly interesting given the American Apparel news this week.
- The 10 Percent Rule– Millennials are checking their smartphones 43 times per day on average, and 10 percent of marketers’ content is doing 90 percent of the legwork communicating to those aged 18-36, according to a study reported on by Bulldog Reporter.
- Dog Crazy – As several members of the LCWA team and I gear up for a huge pet trade show next month, dogs have been on my mind. The Huffington Post compiled this video of lovable labs to inspire the dog lover in all of us.
- Networking 101 – Refresh – Feel the need to brush up on your networking skills? Some people are naturals while others make benefit from some refreshers. Check on these quick tips from PR News.
- Summer Fun – If the weather is good and you’re heading on a summer road trip this weekend, check out the “Best Road Trip Songs” courtesy of 3 Boys and a Dog.
Enjoy the weekend!