September 5, 2014
Twitter was the first to tell the world about many breaking stories this week and the trending hashtags alerted me to some of my favorite finds – enjoy!
- PR Plan Musts – It’s planning season for many businesses right now and I found this list to be a good foundation for a strategic approach.
- Everyday Ethics – Although we live by this Public Relations Society of America code, it’s important to take a step back for Ethics Month this September and remember our professional values. Join the conversation at #PRSSAEthics.
- Auto-Play Automatically Eats Data – As PR practitioners, we rely heavily on our phones for day to day work – so I was glad to learn that Facebook automatically enables videos to play automatically in the feed and by turning it off, data will be spared. Thanks Twitterverse! Our data bills thank you.
- Success In and Out of the Office – Reader’s Digest shared 10 things that successful people do after work to create work/life balance and help make the most of each day.
- RIP Ms. Rivers – Yesterday tweets came in from all around the world to share in solace and gratitude for Joan Rivers and her legendary career. Talk about an influencer!