Last week, I met with some of the best and the brightest public relations pros in the world. I attended the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) meeting in Brussels, Belgium. More than 30 agency leaders from more than 30 cities attended the meeting. We spent time looking at our network goals, reviewing global new business efforts and finding ways to work together. We have such a wonderful and collaborative group.
Here are some of the highlights of our meeting. We discussed how to:
- Market the network and our agency services together as a global brand
- Offer our clients a global marketing perspective in this competitive business environment
- Bring more value to our clients by sharing costs of services as a network
- Learn about best practices in our businesses
- Maximize social media in our network
Our Brussels location gave us the opportunity to see how the European Parliament works. We had a private meeting and toured where the European Union (EU) is headquartered. It was so interesting to learn the history of the EU and how it impacts the business environment today. Thank you to our Brussels partners, Francine Robbens from Public Relations Partners and Stephane Desselas from Athenora Consulting, for organizing such a productive meeting.
Next, LCWA will host the PRGN fall meeting right here in Chicago. We are putting together a very thoughtful agenda with a true “Taste of Chicago” hospitality!