September 14, 2012
From rethinking strategy to a football faux pas, there were plenty of interesting social media reads this week.
- Strategy, Restrategized: These are great tips for rethinking media strategy from PR Squared.
- Blogger Relations No No: This Spin Sucks story highlights a blogger program gone wrong.
- Another “Not to Do:” It goes without saying that we are Bears fans around here. Still, this social media lesson from the Kansas City Chiefs is a good one!
- K.I.S.S.: An oldie but a goodie, “keep it simple stupid” is one of the many pieces of advice for PR people in this post.
- The Basics: Ragan’s take on 12 communications tips every PR professional should know took us back to basics, and these workplace organization tips will be useful.