January 4, 2013
Welcome to 2013! Resolutions and advice were everywhere this week as we all strive to start the year off right. Here are some of the pieces that stuck with us.
- Stick to Resolutions. Did you make New Year’s Resolutions? So did we! Check out these tips from Health.com to stick with them.
- Stop Stressing. Military, firefighters, airline pilots…PR executives? Once again, public relations is listed among the most stressful occupations in this article from Business News Daily.
- Smart Phone Attachment. Two out of five Gen Y’ers in the U.S. cop to looking at their phones at least once every 10 minutes. This article from PR News gives tips on how to reach this smart phone-centric age group.
- Leadership Lessons. I love these six tips from SpinSucks on improving communications to be a better leader, and think they can apply to just about anyone.
- Modern Brand Building. Building a brand today is hard work! Here are some essential ingredients from MarketingProfs.