A broken coffee cup. A loose earring stone. Or even a thrift store upcycling project. These
are just a few examples of how DAP’s RapidFuseAll Purpose Adhesive can bond nearly everything to anything, for both fixing broken items and creating special projects. In order to communicate this functionality to consumers, the LCWA home PR team designed the Out with the Old, In with the Glue campaign to inspire and educate them on ways to use this handy adhesive with real-life project examples.
- Three Easy Thrift Store Upcycles, which featured three ideas for upcycling thrift store finds like turning a cup and saucer into a birdfeeder
- The Best All Purpose Glue for DIY Fixes, which demonstrated how to fix items like the handle of a coffee mug.
Next, a multi-pronged distribution plan amplified the content to consumers:
- On Social Channels: Dinah and DAP shared all content across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest. Plus Dinah hosted a Facebook Live during which
she conducted live project demonstrations and engaged participants;
- Through editorial content with a DIY-focused MAT release (that earned above-average placements) touting the easy DIY projects and a 3-project editor mailing that delivered quick and easy projects for editors to test the product;
- And across digital platforms with paid content discovery, extending the reach of the content even further.
Overall, the Out with the Old, In with the Glue campaign delivered 138MM+ impressions and 10k+ engagements across traditional and digital platforms. The right influencer partnership can be an efficient spend when leveraged in multiple ways to creatively deliver brand key messages, project ideas and usage tips with high quality photos and video.