July 20, 2012
Summer’s in full swing and we’re feeling the heat in Chicago. Before we head into another warm, fun-filled weekend, we’ll leave you with some of our favorite stories of the week:
- Twit Tools: Social Media Examiner listed five new Twitter tools worth checking out. Our favorite: The Twoolr dashboard.
- Blogging Don’ts: PR Daily called out “12 horrible pieces of blogging advice” this week in a no-holds-barred blog post.
- Olympic Fever: PR Newswire warned us not to get swept away in the Olympic excitement in our press releases by outlining the Olympic Games marks use restrictions.
- “Want!”: Our appetites were whetted with talk of the Facebook “Want” button. We’re envisioning big implications for consumer products and beyond.
- Driving Facebook Engagement: Social Media Today confirmed our finding that explicit calls to action on Facebook get the best responses in their article on “What Message Content Works.”