October 26, 2012
From ghosts and ghouls to tricks for tweets, our favorite finds on the LCWA Twitter feed this week certainly took on a spookier element as the Halloween weekend approaches. Here’s a recap of what caught our eye this week:
- What’s Not to “Like” – PR pros offered these suggestions for improving Facebook. We’re still waiting for Zuckerberg to chime in.
- Keeping up with the Times (or the Post, Herald or Tribune) – PR News offers four suggestions for working with media in today’s day and age.
- Tracking Your Tweets – These seven tools will help monitor the effectiveness of your tweets, from how far it traveled to how much traffic it drew to your site.
- Going to the Dogs – Who knew there were regional differences when it comes to Halloween pet costumes? The Wall Street Journal explores popular trends in dog costumes. We look forward to seeing lots of “doggy frogs” hopping around Chicago!
- Scare Tactics – The Chicago Tribune offers a slideshow of 25 inspiring jack o’ lantern designs. We certainly have our work “cut out” for us!
Have a spooktacular weekend!