December 14, 2012
The second week of December was all about the number 12 – well and a few other numbers too. We tweeted about numerology, 2012 highlights and tips for a better social you in 2013. Check out some of our favorite stories below:
- Top Twitter Topics of 2012: Reminisce with us about the year that flew by with Mashable’s Top Twitter Topics of 2012 – which of these did you join in on?
- Speaking of 12: Social media users worldwide buzzed about the perfect alignment of 12-12-12 this week, specifically at 12:12 p.m., and wondered about the significance of the day in the grand scheme. Check out one fun take on the notable date here.
- On This Date 12-12-12: Twitter welcomed a heavy hitting holy Tweeter this week. Pope Benedict tweeted for the first time (again) from his new Twitter profile @Pontifex on 12-12-12. According to Twitter, 93% of the top 150 religious organizations in the U.S. tweet, and those that do get high engagement stats.
- Pruning Your PR Counsel, By the Numbers: Looking for great tips to improve yourself professionally (and socially) in 2013? We recommend reading up on the Seven Habits of Highly Effective PR People, the Top Ten Twitter Marketing Tips and 13 Reasons You’re Not As Effective As You Should Be
- Join Our Team! And of course, we are partial to our own Twitter announcements, too. LCWA is hiring ambitious, friendly, hard-working PR practitioners who love media of all shapes, sizes and formats. If that sounds like you, check out our job postings.