September 25, 2015
So much good insight amidst a week of big news! Here are my favorite finds from the week in PR headlines … and a few non-work related articles, too!
- An insightful article advocates for continued emphasis on earned media relations in conjunction with integrated content marketing and “brand journalism” of the day. Here’s a “bottom line” for clients: it’s cost-effective and successful, not to mention useful for social media channels and imperative to help build credibility.
- For integrated marketing communications professionals, mobile continues to grow in importance. These mobile statistics won’t come as a surprise to some, but I like this one in particular: according to Loyalty360, “46% of consumers are less likely to comparison shop when using a company’s branded app.”
- This social media infographic neatly summarizes the state of social media in 2015. A personal favorite? Buyable pins on Pinterest.
- The classic tome is now on e-reader! AP Stylebook – what will you do with your printed versions?
- The Art Institute of Chicago and cultural institutions across the nation have heralded local celebrity architect Jeanne Gang. Time Out Chicago gave us a look at a future neighbor of ours! Spectacular!
- Interested in fall foliage? Galena is among these small cities Country Living highlighted. Check out the photos – they will make you yearn for a Sunday drive.