April 13, 2012
Here are some of the stories we found interesting this week! From one-line press releases to the entertaining “Texts from Hillary,” this certainly wasn’t a dull week in the media.
- Friendly Competition: Insights on how Facebook will respond to the growth of Pinterest based on the company’s previous experiences with competition.
- Penny for Your Thoughts: How to measure the monetary value of social media. According to this article, a tweet is only worth a penny!
- Texts from Hillary: Three lessons for social media managers to learn from the latest Tumblr to go viral.
- One-liner: Muck Rack re-launches its one-line press release service. Learn what the service can do for your business or agency.
- Insta-buy: The Washington Post’s take on the biggest social media news of this week – Facebook’s purchase of Instagram.
Don’t know about you, but we’ll be busy brainstorming the next Instagram this weekend!