August 31, 2012
With the holiday weekend around the corner, the @LCWATeamTwitter feed was hard at work finding the latest and greatest stories to share with our followers. Here’s a recap of this week’s favorite finds:
- Tall, Grande or Venti? Mashable shares an infographic on which profession drinks the most coffee and we’re proud to say PR pros are right up there!
- Hurricane Isaac: USA Today reports on how deeply social-media outlets have embedded themselves in today’s world — particularly when a tragedy strikes.
- Status Quo? A new story looks at how relationships between PR professionals and journalists have changed forever.
- Blogger Bonanza: The world of bloggers can be confusing at times so here’s how to leverage relationships with them for better branding opportunities.
- Today’s Special: Five ways to make your social media fans feel special.
- A Little Respect: Ragan’s PR Daily shares its10 tips for earning respect in the PR industry.