February 11, 2019
Whether it’s excellent time management, superior organizational skills or even specific office supplies, everyone has a special trick to stand out from the crowd at work. We recently worked with our client, Boise Paper, to hold a Facebook Sweepstakes to hear more about what people had learned to help them look brilliant at the office.
Utilizing the “Don’t Look Back, #LookBrilliant” theme, Facebook and Twitter posts were used to promote the Sweepstakes. Contestants entered with their tips for the chance to win a grand prize of $500. Some of the top ideas submitted include:
- Organization and time management make a huge difference. – Evelyn F.
- Always keep your desk clean and clutter-free to present an organized work space. – Ronald O.
- Arrive to work at least 10-15 minutes early in the morning. – Guadalupe V.
- Communication with coworkers is pivotal to successfully working as a team. – Chris M.
- Dressing professionally brings a better presence and presentation to your work. – Mary C.
- Eye contact really helps you look more professional! – Jennifer L.
- Stay ahead of problems and be proactive. – Pete B.
- Volunteer to take on new tasks to increase your knowledge and bring value to your work. – Katreia B.
- Use the best equipment – like Boise Paper – to really shine! – Linda F.
Once the entry form was complete, entrants were provided with information and tips on how Boise Paper can help them look brilliant with the full line of Boise POLARIS® papers.
The grand prize winner, along with two second place winners, was announced via a Facebook Live broadcast on the Boise Paper Facebook page.
This sweepstakes was a great way to engage with Boise Paper’s social followers, convey brand messages and earn new followers. Stay tuned to the Boise Paper social channels for future Sweepstakes and chances to win!