With a number of employment law experts, the spokespeople at our client, The Prinz Law Firm, are able to offer insights on a wide variety of hot topics of interest to both employers and employees. Over the last several months, we have helped Prinz attorneys speak on a variety of media platforms to demonstrate their wide range of expertise. From podcasts, news radio, and TV segments to feature stories in print and online, recent B2B public relations coverage includes:
- Chicago’s WLS-TV and WCIU-TV: For International Women’s Day, both ABC7 and WCIU spoke to Kristen Prinz, founder and managing partner of The Prinz Law Firm, on how and why women should negotiate in business.
- The Digital Workplace Podcast: Christina Hynes Mesco was a guest on this consumer podcast to discuss navigating sexual harassment in a digital work environment and how companies should update sexual harassment policies.
- Get Down to Business Podcast: Christina Hynes Mesco joined entrepreneur Shalom Klein for his weekly radio show, which also airs on Chicago’s WIND-AM, to discuss digital harassment and how hostile behaviors can be prevented and addressed.
- Attorney at Law Magazine: This legal trade publication published a bylined article by Angelia Salgado, administrative manager at The Prinz Law Firm, on attorney burnout and tips to avoid or spot it.
- Chicago’s WGN-AM: The Wintrust Business Lunch news radio program, hosted by John Williams, interviewed attorney and partner Amit Bindra on what businesses and employees need to know about the new non-compete law in Illinois, of which he was the primary author.
With the frequency and speed of workplace and legal changes, the experts at The Prinz Law Firm are here to provide clarity, insights and advice for employers and employees alike. For more information and employment law tips, visit https://www.prinz-lawfirm.com/.