December 18, 2015
‘Tis the season for year-end roundups, 2016 predictions and the start of the holiday movie season (Star Wars!). Here are some of my favorite finds for the week:
- Use the Force: The Force is strong with savvy communicators. PR Daily provided five tipson how to become a Jedi—er, PR Master.
- Survey Says: More business executives want PR pros handling their brand’s social media according to a recent survey from staffing firm The Creative Group.
- Reviews Roundup: Star Wars fans will be delighted to hear that the movie is receiving critical acclaim. Mashable compiled several early reviews.
- On Trend: Staying on top of your PR game means keeping up with the practices shaping the industry. Forbes provided a list of seven major digital PR trends to watch out for in 2016.
- Top 12 List:There were many PR brand crises in 2015. Here’s a purely subjective listof some of the year’s top stories covered by PR News.