June 7, 2019
It was a banner night for several LCWA teams as we were honored with seven awards from the Publicity Club of Chicago (PCC) on Thursday. We were especially proud of the wide variety of clients and programs represented, as we won awards for work in healthcare PR, home and housewares marketing and B2B communications. Our award-winning campaigns included:
- First Alert’s “Onelink Safe & Sound Launch” was honored with a Golden Trumpet in the Marketing category. The company’s “60 Years of Firsts,” won a Silver Trumpet in the Special Events category, and the “Town/Gown Community Service Project” also won a Silver Trumpet in the Corporate Social Responsibility category.
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine “Sleep Works for You” campaign won a Silver Trumpet in the Integrated Marketing Communications category.
- The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation “Not Everyone Breathes Easy” landing page was awarded a Silver Trumpet in the Website category.
- The Boise Paper “Procurement Education” campaign won a Silver Trumpet in the Integrated Marketing Communications category.
- “Trex Decks Out the World” won a Silver Trumpet in the International Campaigns category.
Thank you to our clients for their ongoing trust and partnership — and for their help in implementing these campaigns. And congrats to all winners at the PCC Golden Trumpet awards last evening!